Saturday, November 21, 2009

Things Will Never Be the Same


The Stake President made a lot of leadership changes in the Rhiwbina Ward this week.

We learned that there will be no more CES missionaries here after we leave.

They are "whitewashing" our area by taking the Sisters out and replacing them with Elders.

Someone once told me change is good. I hope so.

Elder Cable still feels very poorly, but it has been so good to get a little more back into our regular routine. We miss our Institute students when we don't get to see them. And we love every minute we get to spend with the missionaries.

2 comments:

Julie said...

WOW--sounds like you got there in the nick of time! That is so sad about the CES missionaries. I'm worried about Dad--HE NEEDS TO GET BETTER SOON!!!

Kim said...

Love keeping up with what is happening. Looking always makes me want to serve someday. I hope dad is still getting better everyday.