Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Photo Tag

Tiffany, my amazing niece, invited all of us who read her blog to play photo tag.  To play the game right, you are supposed to go to your fourth photo folder and upload the fourth photo in that folder.  As the first "Events" in my iPhoto are digital designs, that photo would have been the letter "d".  Not very interesting.  So I went to the last "Events" in my iPhoto and pulled up this photo of sun shining through our sprinklers.  I thought it went along with our mission theme better.  Somehow when I saw this, the sun making rays in the water, it reminded me of pure intelligence shining down from heaven.  I hope to be worthy of that kind of inspiration or I will never be able to teach the Young Adults in Wales like I want to.  By the way, Shawna tells me that a Costco opened in Cardiff in July.  Wayne will be happy.  He loooves Costco.  Now you play the game too.  

1 comment:

Shawna said...

Wow, what a neat shot!!!