Friday, September 5, 2008

University of Cardiff

We have just learned that we will probably be teaching six institute classes at the University of Cardiff and supervising 25 seminary teachers as well as conducting their in-service training.  We will be working with two stakes in southern Wales.  It is all rather intimidating, but we are so excited!  I can't believe we are so lucky (blessed) to get such an amazing mission assignment.  I will have to learn to get up early, really early. And this just as I have mastered learning how to enjoy a leisurely morning.   

3 comments:

Cherie said...

This all sounds so fun and right up your alley. I hope you love every minute of it. Burmingham looks like a wonderful place to live but you may need to buy a sun lamp to avoid depression!

Tiffany said...

Wow- that is a lot of responsibility! I can't believe that I am related to such an amazing woman!

Katie Kerr Wrede said...

What a beautiful building! I am so excited for your assignment!!!