Sunday, July 12, 2009

Visitors and Visits

It has been a week of variety. We have been to Swansea twice and enjoyed the beauty there while having our Institute lesson and activity. We have been to Bristol for training. Seventeen BYU women are here studying Welsh history or the Welsh language and they are meeting with us when they can.

I can't tell you how much I love our missionaries. They set such a good example for me and I learn from them every time I am around them. They inspire me to try to do better and to have the kind of faith they have which is unshakeable. They actually do teach with power and authority, with no discernible fear. They are led by the Spirit.

I have done a lot of FamilySearch Indexing and we have studied the Book of Mormon, the life of Joseph Smith, and related materials. It is wonderful to have this time to study but doesn't make for interesting postings. More next time.

No comments: