Tuesday, December 16, 2008

England Birmingham Mission


This photo was taken when we arrived in Birmingham.  We really like President Moffat and his wife.  It is so good to see them when they come for Zone Conference, etc.  We were surprised and pleased to see them at the convert baptism Saturday night as Birmingham is two and a half hours away from us.  She bore a great testimony and he gave a wonderful, encouraging talk to Brother Kirby after his baptism.  It was a beautiful, spiritual evening because of the efforts and testimonies of so many people.  

4 comments:

Joseph and Virginia Cannon said...

Glad to see you made it to the big city (that's Europe) and are finding your way around. We did get a visit last Saturday - took him and his son to the christmas markets and nearly froze them to death. Good pumpkin cream soup, though. You sound you're having a bunch of fun and keeping busy. Go for it.

mtnfvr said...

good to hear you are diving right in the mission life. btw McKinley told me the other day she misses you and wayne. It made me sad we weren't in utah but then i remembered you are in london then it made me sad I wasn't in london. then i remembered I have a new baby and that made me happy. btw i have a new baby Denali and she wants to meet you both.

http://gallery.me.com/markpbrooks/100185

mtnfvr said...

btw
username: brooks
password: family

Ruelinda said...

Awesome, Thanks so much for the pictures. Thanks for watching out for my Boy!