Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Addresses



Autumn, and indeed winter is in the air. The snow is falling on our autumn leaves outside my window and soon we will be leaving. We hope to hear from some of you whether it is by comments on our blog; by email: ccableusa@mac.com or wcable3875@msn.com; or in a real, live letter. From the 17th until Thanksgiving we will be in the MTC:  

Elder and Sister Cable
Birmingham England CES Programs Mission
Provo Missionary Training Center
2005 N 900 E
Provo UT 84604

Our Mission address is:

England Birmingham Mission
187 Penns Lane Sutton Coldfield
West Midlands
England B76 1JU U.K..  

No later than the 1st of December we should be able to be reached at: 

7 Retford Court, The Philog
Whitchurch CF14 1EE
Cardiff, Wales, U.K.  

I hope that isn't too much information and I do hope we will be able to keep in touch.  

5 comments:

Julie said...

I'm glad you posted this info on your blog. No we will always know where to find it! Gorgeous photos, as always.

Melissa said...

Oh i don't know grams. thats kinda asking a lot.


JUST KIDDING. we'll see what we can do ;) And really you've just given us the address that someday we will be able to see! I hope so anyway. loves!

Claudine Cable said...

Save your pounds. We would love to have you visit us. I just got an email from the CES coordinator and the landlord so it looks like we will be at the apartment in Cardiff for sure.

Nicole said...

I bet you guys are getting excited! Not much longer. I am excited to follow your adventures via your blog, what a great idea! I need to teach my parents a thing or two on the computer so they can do the same when they leave on their mission (I don't think they even know how do download pictures onto their computer).

Joseph and Virginia Cannon said...

Hi Cables - It looks like the real thing is about to happen. Less than a week to go until you will be having Thanksgiving dinner in the mess hall at the MTC. We bet you can hardly wait to get underway. The time has been slow, but now the train starts to roll. See you in the mission field. Joe and Ginny Cannon